Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Karen Mosley May 30, 2012


My dear mother passed away on May 20, 2012.  Although I have been living in Pinetop this past year, I have continued to drive down to Phoenix every week to visit/care for her and to work my shifts at the temple.  Now that she is gone, I will focus on preparing for our "mission" to China.  I thought of you all tonight (Tuesday) and missed being together.  I will have to go to the Snowflake Temple this week!  My mother's funeral was beautiful, and she looked so wonderful.  Her 30-year hairdresser had fixed her up and she looked better than she has for the past couple of years.  Even polish on her fingernails!  My sister and I were able to dress her for burial, sing her a duet, and ponder the resurrection.  It was a sweet time.  Thank you again for all your support.  You have each one blessed my life.
Love,
Karen Mosley

No comments:

Post a Comment