Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hermana Nivla Hatch February 15, 2012

Hello Sister Madsen,

Our smiles are on, we are moving forward
and trying to listen more closely to the spirit.  My sweet friend
here who is trying to help me with my spanish gave me some good
counsel; Trust we who are here to understand what you say, but you
have to open your mouth so we can hear.  Good advice which I will try
to do.
    I was put into the Relief Society Presidency of this Branch on
Sunday.  If is so very small and we are being asked to help find ways
to rebuild and bless lives.  So as scared as I am, we are trying to
do our part.
         I am sending a few pictures that might be helpful.  One of a Sister
who is 85 baptized a month ago, she  is my tutor; her name is Yolanda
and she is such a sweet Sister; yes she is very Catholic and still
believes alot of what she was raised with, but she does like what she
hears about the Temple. Her husband died 8 months ago and she really
misses him and when she learned that she could be sealed to him she
got really excited.
   The other picture is of an Elder whose name is Marcelo Espirito Santo;
so he has the Holy Ghost with him always.  He has a great Sense of
humor, he comes from Brazil and speaks English, Portugese and Spanish.
 I struggle with Spanish and don't do too well with English either.
  Take care and give our love to one and all.

  Love Elder and Hermana Hatch






No comments:

Post a Comment